Vilnius University is waiting for you: Apply now!
Vilnius University will start its 440th school year this fall and you are invited to join!
More than 20 000 students are currently studying at Vilnius University, which is ranked #1 in the national ranking of Lithuanian universities for five years in a row and is currently in the top 500 of the QS World University Rankings.
There are over 600 courses in English and other foreign languages, four double-degree programmes, more than sixty degree programmes in English and Russian and 29 PhD disciplines. Read more about them here.
Not sure how to apply? Here are the steps:
- Make your choice then fill in an online application: https://apply.vu.lt
- Upload your documents:
Proof of your previous education
Proof of English competence: IELTS5.5+, iBT TOEFL 65+
A letter of motivation
A copy of your application fee payment
A copy of your passport or ID card
- Wait – Vilnius University staff will check your application and let you know if you need to pass any exams and / or provide additional documents.
- If your application is successful, Vilnius University staff will send you an offer by email – please read this email carefully as it will contain important information.
- Get your visa – once you have received your admission letter, you will need to submit any documents necessary for processing your visa.
- Come to Vilnius! Your adventure starts here.
- May 1st – for non EU/EEA applicants
- July 15th – for EU/EEA and for non EU/EEA applicants with Lithuanian Embassies residing in their home countries
- June 1st – for applicants applying to Medicine or/and Dentistry programmes
Have further questions? Contact the admissions officer at Vilnius University via email firstname.lastname@example.org.