A New Promising Specialty: Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Engineering
Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Engineering is a new promising specialty, according to Klaipeda University. During 3,5 years, in the study programme of Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal Engineering students will learn to design, construct, operate, and maintain the equipment, tools, and systems in the LNG engineering units. They will also learn to work safely, efficiently and economically, while preserving natural resources.
Why choose LNG Terminal Engineering specialty?
- since the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region provides for the development of an efficiently operating EU internal energy market, for making the Baltic Sea a clean shipping region, and for the installation of the LNG flow distribution stations;
- since the 2020–2030 climate and energy policy strategy provides for the expansion of the international gas pipeline network;
- since Lithuania’s Progress Strategy Lithuania 2030 provides for the implementation of advanced LNG technologies that preserve resources and mitigate the environmental pollution and climate change in the industry, energy, and transport sectors;
- since the Lithuanian National Energy Independence Strategy emphasises the main goal of the country: to move to a different geopolitical and value area, based on market relations and competition;
- and also since that is a promising and innovative specialty offering a wide range of career opportunities.
Watch the video below to find out more information about the study programme:
For more information please visit: https://www.ku.lt/en/