Is sport an important component of Your life? Do you believe in sport industry is taking more important part in our daily routine? Have you been thinking about an investment that can be done within sports industry? Or maybe you already work in sport and physical activity sector and strive for higher qualification?
If at least one of the above questions received a positive answer, master degree in Sports Industry Management is definitely worth your consideration. Become an expert in sports industry management and integrate yourself in local / regional / national / international sporting bodies, sports clubs, various leagues, sport consultancies or sport event’s management organizations and so much more.
Study programme consists of ten modules (each of 6 ECTS) and Master Thesis (30 ECTS).
Modules developing specific competencies:
- Sports Industries Theory and Practice
- Sport Industries Resource Management
- Sporting Legal Relationships
- International Sports Industry Market
- Data Analytis in Sport Business Management
- Values Management in Sport
Modules developing general competencies:
- Business Strategies
- Marketing and Communication
- Theory of Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge. Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.