If any of the above questions are appealing to you, join Mediation LL.M studies. This master degree responds to increasing demand for mediation knowledge and skills.
The nature of the programme is unique – it combines law knowledge with psychology and communication skills. Mediation LL.M is designed for conflict resolution specialists both lawyers and representatives of other professions and is focused on practical learning methods, including real case studies, role plays and other experiential learning.
During the studies you will get a chance to do an internship in a municipal court or a law or mediation firm.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mediation Theory and Practice
- Negotiations in Legal Disputes
- Restorative Justice
- Conflict Management
- Family Mediation
- Evaluation and Characterization of Dispute Parties in Mediation
- Peculiarities of International Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Mediation or Intercultural Communication
- Freely chosen subject from the list of master degree level MRU courses
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma in Law (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic Transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge.
Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.