The aim of the program is to prepare highly qualified marketing management specialists, who can apply the latest marketing theories and methods, are able to independently analyze market trends and changes, follow and evaluate scientific innovations, apply existing knowledge to improve the marketing management of organizations. Graduates of this study program will be able to prepare and implement strategic marketing plans, assess the cultural differences of countries’ economic systems, adapt to external changes and manage internal changes, use the opportunities provided by the latest technologies to solve marketing problems. Graduates will be able to manage marketing processes in business structures, analyze and evaluate market development trends and forecast changes in Lithuanian and global markets. The uniqueness of the program is the possibility of a Double Degree studies.
Feedback of lecturers and students
„Professors who are highly motivated to teach us. Students are able to take part in Double degree programs or they can do other exchange programs and internships. In the end, the graduate can have not only the education which is crucial but also first-hand experience gained by traineeships in various countries.“ – Marketing and International Commerce study programme alumna
„I have chosen Marketing and International Commerce program, because it has a good combination of subjects that are necessary to become a marketing professional. Besides, obtaining systematic knowledge for my future career, it also gives me great amount of cross-cultural communication in international environment“ – Marketing and International Commerce study programme alumna
“Double diploma studies allowed to get better perception about other countries’ problems. It became a great opportunity to see team work between international students. After master’s double diploma studies, students are able to adapt knowledge much easier to the constantly changing environmental, work between multinational companies and see how cultural differences might affect organization’s atmosphere“ – Marketing and International Commerce study programme alumnus
Student having successfully accomplished the programme would be able to:
- Apply the modern / current scientific theories of marketing and international commerce, methods and technologies.
- Evaluate and adapt the current knowledge of marketing and other areas close to it.
- Independently perform marketing research using modern analytical methods, evaluate the results of the impact of marketing and commercial decisions, and discover new facts.
- Solve the problems of marketing and commerce in new, constantly changing marketing environment and in the broader contexts.
- Create and realize marketing strategies and individual processes and to provide consultations on issues relating to those activities
With a Masters in Marketing you will be able to pursue many different career options, from academia to business. The specialization is aimed at students that want to lead and make decisions in the marketing department of a firm or organization, including positions such as product manager, brand manager, marketing analytic or head of marketing department. The profile will also fit those who would like to work in consultancy firms, larger organizations, governmental and non-governmental departments and authorities.
- Bachelor degree diploma in the field of Social Sciences.
- Proof of English Language: applicant has to present document proving B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310) if the applicant is not native speaker and/or had not received education in English.
- Motivation letter and interview.
- Admission score counting is based on: Arithmetic average of Bachelor degree diploma supplement * 0.7 + motivation letter and interview * 0.3.