The marketing and advertising industry is like an ocean of undiscovered opportunities. You will need to dive as deep as possible to discover real pearls for your clients. This program is suited to someone who wants to work in a business that celebrates creativity and originality.
The Marketing and Advertising Creation study programme at SMK was developed together with major marketing and advertising firms in Lithuania. Students are taught by marketing experts who will provide many case studies, examples, and stories. We offer internships both locally and abroad, thus increasing the demand and opportunities for our graduates.
- Duration – 3 years
- Location – Vilnius
- Mode of study – Full time
- Degree obtained – Professional Bachelors of Business Management
SMK graduates of Marketing and Advertising Creation study programmes are currently working in companies such as TV3 Channel Group, Eclipse Staging Services LLC (Dubai), LIMA and Langoor Digital.
Apply directly here!
After studies you will be able to:
- Generate marketing and advertising creation ideas and concepts;
- Make strategic marketing decisions in order to execute marketing strategy nationally and internationally;
- Select the right creative and technological means, the usual and emerging channels for their dispersion, and to purposefully adapt the artistic means;
- Manage advertising creation processes in order to secure business’s competitive advantage;
- Initiate, prepare and execute marketing, advertising and brand management projects and measure their effectiveness;
You will study:
- Entrepreneurship and creativity;
- Advertising psychology/consumer behavior;
- Computer graphics and design;
- Visual communication;
- Market and advertising research;
- Digital marketing, etc;
Career opportunities & areas:
- Marketing specialist within FMCG industry;
- Marketing specialist within tech;
- Marketing specialist within hospitality industry;
- Marketing consultant at PR and advertising agencies;
- Freelance marketing consultant;
You can find all admission steps and instructions here.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline