Interested in narrowing down your law specialization? Considering working in an international scene? Want to gain both theoretical and practical skills a lawyer should have? Want to help solve international legal issues?
If any or all questions came back as a yes, master degree in International Law might be just the course you’re looking for. Become a master of law, who is not bound by one national legal system. Transcend the borders and work with cases and causes that require knowledge of multiple legal systems.
According to the “QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021” Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) was ranked among the 250 best universities of the world in the field of LAW, so international law studies at MRU is definitely the best choice for those who are seeking career in the field of international law.
During the studies you will be able to study law from renowned lecturers and former lawyers, and judges with experience.
Upon completion of your studies, you will be able to work as an advocate, a diplomat, an international business leader, policy maker. You will be able to apply your knowledge in international law divisions of government institutions, in international arbitration and judicial bodies as a lawyer or a judge and so much more.
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Law of the Sea
- International Protection of Human Rights
- Refugee Law
- (optional) Dispute Settlement in Private International law
- (optional) European and International Company Law
- (optional) EU Foreign Policy and External Relations
- (optional) International Tax Law
- International Law of Treaties
- International Trade Investment Law
- Master Thesis
- (optional) Diplomatic and Consular Law
- (optional) International Dispute Settlement
- (optional) Lobbying and Interest Representation in the EU
- Master Thesis
- (optional) Air and Space Law
- (optional) Internationald and European Environmental Law
- (optional) International Commercial Arbitration
- (optional) International Commercial Transactions
- (optional) Law of International Organizations
- Master’s Thesis
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma in Law (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge.
Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.