The Bachelor of Arts in International Business Administration program prepares students to address the complex nature of business in an international environment. Graduates of this program have the skills to face the quickly changing European and global economies, especially as the Eastern European region seeks greater integration and relationships with global partners.
A graduate in International Business Administration is prepared to pursue graduate studies in a wide range of areas including management, leadership, marketing, economics, entrepreneurship, and international business. A graduate may pursue a career in various types of management and leadership, accounting and finance, marketing and sales, and human resources. A graduate is also equipped to establish a new enterprise. A graduate is prepared for any career which requires a broad-based liberal arts education.
Year 1 / Students are introduced to:
- Foundational critical thinking skills
- Key elements of starting and running a business
- Important business functions and processes
Year 2 / Students develop skills in:
- Management functions within an organization to sustain a competitive advantage
- Economic, financial, and accounting practices
- Product development, consumer behavior, and how to market products and services at the local and regional levels
- The use of information systems to help document and evaluate business practices to effectively manage businesses
Year 3 / Students gain knowledge in:
- Business research skills
- Understanding of organizational behavior, culture and climate
- Expertise in their chosen area of interest, such as economics, marketing, communication, and leadership
Year 4 / Students move into:
- Applying business practices and processes in a real-world setting
- Completing their own business research project; some even design their own business.
LCC accepts applications for admission from students of all nationalities and religious backgrounds who are interested in studying in an international learning community.
If you are considering applying to LCC, you should keep in mind the following deadlines:
- Late application deadline – April 15th
- Final application deadline – June 30th (if there are spots available)
STEP #1 APLICATION FORM
Submit an online application form for BA studies. Attach a scanned copy of your passport and a document-size picture. Wait for a follow up email from your Admissions Counselor.
STEP #2 SUBMIT HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
If you are in the last year of school, submit your official transcripts from your 10th, 11th and the first semester of 12th year grades;
If you are already a school graduate, submit your final and official high school diploma, final transcript and exam results.
STEP #3 TAKE AN ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TESTS
We accept TOEFL ITP (min. 500), TOEFL iBT (min. 61), IELTS (min. 6.0) Academic, PTE ACADEMIC (min. 53), PTE General (min. LEVEL 4), CPE or CAE (min C) test certificates.
Due to the current situation LCC Admissions office understands that students have limited options to the mentioned tests. Therefore, we temporarily accept DUOLINGO English test.
STEP #4 RECEIVE AN INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Once we have your application package, you will receive an email with the invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline