Have you been dreaming of conducting your business online, from the comfort of your home? Has your company been making the transition from traditional to electronic business? Do you want to keep up to date with the most innovative e-business trends and law fundamentals?
If at least one of the above questions received a positive answer, master degree in Electronic Business Management is definitely worth your consideration.
After completing your degree, you will be able to apply your knowledge in managerial positions in large-scale companies, as well as smaller private business sector ones, in firms and consulting agencies, as well as in various government offices and ministries or work in private business.
- E-Business Strategies and Solutions
- Entrepreneurship in Cyberspace and E-Sales
- Legal Environment of Electronic Business
- Research Methodology
- Technology Innovation Management and Communication
- Electronic Business Information Systems
- E-Marketing and Marketing Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Master Thesis
- (optional) Electronic Services
- (optional) Management of IT Projects
- Master’s Thesis
- (optional) E-Payment Markets
- (optional) Modeling of Electronic Information Security
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic Transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge.
Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.