Have you ever imagined economy as a game playing? How does economy work when the key resource is information? What are the prices if replication costs are close to zero? Is universal digital trading platform an ideal market place, or maybe it is a new monopoly subject to regulation? Are economists needed in the coming age of artificial intelligence?
If any of the above questions inspires you, then consider Digital Economy for your bachelor studies.
Students of the program will be trained in maths and statistics, explore the nodes of Network Economy, browse through E-business and E-commerce, get insight into Fintech Sector, take an optional course in Digital Marketing or Fundamentals of Cyber-Security.
After the completion of the program students will get vast opportunities for employment in traditional and digital economy whether in private or public sector as an economist, analyst, consultant, manager, intermediation specialist.
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Studies
- Mathematical Analysis and Linear Algebra
- Professional Foreign Language (English/ French / German) 1
- Finance Law
- Introduction to Studies
- Professional Foreign Language (English/ French / German) 2
- Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics
- E-business and E-commerce
- Financial Management
- Network economy
- Digital Marketing
- Fundamentals of Cyber-Security
- Electronic Payments
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Public Finances and Taxation
- Term Paper
- Monetary Policy
- Finance and Business Information Systems
- FinTech Sector Activities and Regulation
- International Payments
- Management of Financial Investments and Investment Projects
- Risk Management
- Bachelor Thesis
- Secondary education diploma or equivalent including final grades
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B1. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1:
- TOEFL Paper 477-510
- TOEFL IBT 53-64
- IELTS 4.5-5.0
- PTE level 3
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge. Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.