|Degree||Bachelor of Engineering Sciences in Computer Engineering|
4 years (8 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Specializations||Embedded Computer, Computer Technology|
|Main subjects||Electronic devices, Computer architecture, Computer networks, Internet technologies, Information security, Microcontrollers, Embedded computer design, Special-purpose computers Microtechnology, Computer diagnostics.|
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
The aim of study programme is to prepare students’ skills to program and independently master new programming languages and software tools. To develop an ability to design the electronic equipment based on the microcontrollers and FPGA, to develop the microcontroller programs, to use the software dedicated to the programming of microcontrollers and simulation of the equipment based on the microcontrollers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Fundamentals of general technological sciences;
- Knowledge about materials used in computer engineering and their properties;
- Knowledge on embedded computer;
- To select and use mathematical methods, software and hardware in order to solve problems in the field of computer engineering;
- To design the modern computer systems, their hardware and software, to adopt the resources of the computer systems for the extra operations.
Autumn Intake Deadline