How does social media influence our everyday lives? What impact does digital advertising have on online and in-store sales? How to choose an audience and provide them with engaging and creative content?
All these questions and more are introduced, discussed and answered while studying for your undergraduate degree in Communication and Digital Marketing.
This program is great choice for those students, who want to gain interdisciplinary competences and have the choice to work in a variety of sectors. This program covers the topics of communication, digital marketing, management, design and creativity that will be useful in business organizations or creative industries. Creative competences, which this program can provide, are also very important in marketing agencies.
During the studies students can choose to spend two semesters in Germany at Kiel University of Applied Sciences and gain double degree diploma.
- Basics of Marketing and Social Networks
- Communication Theory Basics
- Introduction to Studies
- Professional Foreign Language (English / French / German)
- Basics of Creative Industries
- Basic of Public Relations
- Creative Management and Leadership Methods
- Creative Writing and Advertising Texts
- Digital Content and Computer Graphics
- Integrated Project
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- New Media Communication
- Digital and Advertising Design
- Ethics and Law Communication
- Gamification Methods and Technologies
- Introduction to Research Methodology
- Term Paper
- Image Management
- Information Crisis Management
- Product and Film Industry
- Bachelor Thesis
- Elective Study Subject
- Audience Analysis
- Business Communication and Negotiation
- Introduction to Project Management and Communication
- Secondary education diploma or equivalent including final grades
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B1. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1:
- TOEFL Paper 477-510
- TOEFL IBT 53-64
- IELTS 4.5-5.0
- PTE level 3
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge. Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.