Have you been in a business management role for a while? Feel like you are ready to take your skills and education to the next level?
If you found yourself answering yes, a master degree in Business Administration is exactly what you’re looking for.
In just 1 year, improve your knowledge of business process and human resource management, marketing, organizational behavior and so much more. Learn from the experts in business studies from USA and Lithuania.
After completing your degree, you will be capable of making right strategic decisions, manage financial risks and make financial decisions based on a complex data analysis, create a maximum value for one’s business, employees, partners and society, lead teams of interdisciplinary professionals.
- Business Process Management
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour
- Marketing in Global Business Environment
- Capstone Project
- Finance Management for Leaders
- Project Management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge.
Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport copy
- At least 2-year work experience in a leading position
- Interview with the admission committee
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.