KSU – the first University in the Baltic States accredited as IATA Authorized Training Center – it means that the world-known aviation community recognized University and KSU aviation studies as a TOP quality in the aviation field.
Aviation Management study programme aims to develop highly qualified professionals in the field of modern aviation management, who understand global trends and challenges facing the aviation industry and can meaningfully contribute to the industry development.
Innovative and student-oriented teaching methods are widely used in the program: classical training methods (e.g., lectures, discussions) are combined with experiential training methods (e.g., teamwork, real case analysis, project development, and implementation, interdisciplinary learning), which seek not a formal process implementation but creative and innovative experience and outcome. During the studies, we will seek to ensure cooperation with the aviation industry companies and organizations, which will provide many opportunities for the students and the graduates since the first year of their studies to learn about the aviation sector and to have professional practice at the best aviation sector companies.
This study programme is taught in the English language.
Why study at KSU?
- The only university offering this study program in Lithuania
- KSU – the first University in Baltic States accredited as IATA Authorized Training Center – it means that world – known aviation community recognized University and KSU aviation studies as a TOP quality in aviation
- Two IATA courses are integrated into the study programme – students can receive an IATA’s recognized certificates
- Integrated additional foreign language Spanish or Russian for your future career
- Frequent company visits, field trips to Lithuanian, Latvian airports and international airlines;
- More than 80 percent international faculty, including worldwide leading aviation experts.
Aviation Industry / IATA Cargo Introductory Course / Aviation Safety and Security / IATA Safety Awareness / Aviation Quality Management and Audit / Ground Services Management / Airport Planning and Management / Airport Customer Services / Travel and Tourism/ Crisis Management and Basics of Aircraft Investigation / Aircraft Maintenance Management / International Aviation / Aviation Law / Spanish or Russian Language (elective) / Aviation English (I and II parts) / Economics/ Aviation Policy and Regulations / Leadership and Human Resources Management / Cross – Cultural Management / Management Accounting / Aviation Finances / Aviation Management Information Systems / Business Models in Aviation Industry / Destination Marketing / Management History and Theory / Organizational Behaviour / Entrepreneurship in Aviation / Bachelor’s Thesis / Internships / Aviation Project / IATA Airlines Revenue Management.
In airlines, airport, passenger and ground handling companies, aircraft maintenance, tourism companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management (BSc);
- Total number of ECTS credits: 210;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 7 semesters;
- Full description of the programme is here.
Please send the following documents:
- Copies of your educational documents
- Filled and signed APPLICATION FORM
- A copy of your passport
Please send all the documents by e-mail: email@example.com
The interview is a part of Admission process.
Full information about Admission is here.
Spring Intake Deadline