|Degree||Master of Arts in Architecture|
5 years (10 semesters), internship included in the programme. Graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Main subjects||Building typology, Spatial composition, Modern architecture, Interior design, Architectural graphics basics, Construction and urban planning
economy, Multistory building technical
project, Computer-aided design basics, Landscape Architecture basics, Conservation of historical heritage and regeneration.
HOW CAN YOU GET INTO THE PROGRAMME?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Some key abilities that Architecture study programme helps students develop include:
- The ability to link the resent knowledge of architectural history, theory, and other humanitarian, social and technological sciences and arts, addressing topical issues in architecture;
- The ability to apply knowledge of building structures, engineering systems, material science in the preparation of architectural projects;
- The ability to define architectural tasks, formulate original hypothesis, carry out studies, interpret the study results and use them to justify architectural design solutions;
- The ability to create architecture understanding the complexity of the design, combining the aesthetic, functional, social, technical, economic, environmental and legal requirements;
- The ability to creatively, innovatively and responsibly deal with complex architecture, urbanism, landscape and heritage policy issues and challenges shaping the physical environment in unfamiliar and constantly changing context.
Autumn Intake Deadline