Aleksandras Stulginskis University (ASU) includes the following subdivisions:
5 faculties (which include 16 institutes):
– Agricultural Engineering (http://zuif.asu.lt);
– Agronomy (http://af.asu.lt);
– Economics and Management (http://evf.asu.lt);
– Forestry and Ecology (http://mef.asu.lt);
– Water and Land Management (http://vuzf.asu.lt).
- Centre of Mathematics, Physics and Information Technology,
- Centre of Cultural Communication and Educology;
Park of Agricultural Science and Technologies;
Training farm and other units.
At present University has 4.700 students (part- and full-time). The ASU covers the most important topics within life sciences and is responsible for higher education in agriculture, forestry, water and land management at a national level in Lithuania. Expertise of the teachers in the fields of environmental and life sciences, sustainable development, engineering, economics and management guarantee in high quality education on BSc, MSc and PhD level.
More information: http://asu.lt/language/en/